Dunia telah berkembang sedemikian...
Well, maybe some of you think that we need more than 3 reasons to date a man or woman. But trust
me, we only need 3 reasons, especially, dating a Polyglot.
1. They have ‘special’ qualities
Polyglot people usually have -at least- a special quality that might fit in your ‘list of date criteria’.
- The first quality that they -absolutely- have is diligence. Learning language is harder than it seems, in fact it takes ages! Being diligent is one of the most important keys when it comes to learning a new language. A polyglot would practice every single day as a ‘must-do’ routine, because a language ability will vanish once you stop using it. Based on this fact, we can see that most polyglots are diligent persons.
- The second quality is their knowledge. You may have heard it already somewhere but yes, learning a new language means also learning a new culture. You know what that means, right? That would lead to more knowledge is coming, which can only result to more awesomeness coming towards the said polyglot person. Who doesn’t want a smart-yet-cool date? I believe that you are nodding your head right now! ;)
- Different language means different rule and different country means different culture.This would signify that characteristic of a polyglot is being open minded, since this is a must to get accustomed with the country and culture of others (and not much people have this awesome quality!)
2. They have attitude to die for
Learning new language means practicing a lot, and to do so would entail a partner. Then what happens after? Of course, they create ‘link’. Here, we can say that most polyglots have many links and they could be really friendly and easy-going. So, if you like to chill out with friends and want someone to go out with, well, a polyglot is a perfect choice.Besides being a cool partner to hang out with, a polyglot is also a good listener (maybe it’s because they are used to ‘listen’, since they need to do the ‘listening section’ while practicing new language). Plus, they could act depending on the language that they speak. For example, the guy who learn and speak French could be as classy as French people.
3. Sexiness overload
Imagine, someone whispering this words to you :
“C’est pour toi que je suis là”
(I’m here for you)
With a soft French accent. Or even say this phrase :
“Ho scritto una storia d’amore senza inizio e senza fine…per scriverla con te”
(I have written a love story without a beginning or ending…so that we may write it together)
With mesmerizing Italian accent, and perhaps many more languages that person could present you.
How could you not melt? ;)
About the author
This regional coordinator of Polyglot Indonesia Bandung is known for being talkative and always have a lots of spirits. As a student of French Literature at University of Padjadjaran, she always has a crush on language. After attending a cultural exchange program in France view months ago, her interest about learning new languages is getting bigger. At this moment, she's in the middle of her thesis about French Semantic.